26 January 2009

Inspiration: Travel

For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.
- Robert Louise Stevenson


Once you have started travelling you may never want to stop! I have definitely found this to be true, as the more countries I visit the more I realise there is still to see. It's hard to believe that my travels will soon be coming to an end (or more accurately a pause) so to compensate I have been scouring the internet for travel inspiration.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Links
Saving Money on Flights
6 Travel Tips from Oh Happy Day 
The Art of Travel Zen by Yes and Yes
How to Travel the World for Free (Seriously) at Traveller's Notebook
How to Have the Best Holiday Ever and Putting the Rave in Travel by Gala Darling
21 Tips to Help You Pack for a Trip at TravellersPoint