14 May 2012

Hello Malaysia!

Kuala Lumpur was the first stop on our trip, it was a great place to visit even though we only had a couple of days there.


Feathers in My Cap

  • Travelling again! It was exciting to have four weeks of adventure in front of us!
  • Wandering around the city at night
  • Visiting the markets at China Town (although I wasn't in a buying mood and didn't end up getting anything)
  • Trying new food and finding the best ice cream parlour near our hotel
  • Taking a train out of the city to explore the Batu Caves
  • Finding an amazing book store, it was huge and I could easily have spent a whole day there

Black Eyes

  • Being reminded that I don't function well in humidity
  • Getting lost for an hour when trying to find our hotel (I need to be more careful when it comes to taking down directions!)
  • Almost being attacked by a monkey at the Batu Caves

4 comments:

  1. You were almost attacked by a monkey?! I've heard that they do that.. but really?

    p.s. I hate humidity too.. It is the bane of my existence these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dealing with the humidity gave me a new reason to love living in a colder country!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos!
    I also want to hear the monkey attack story! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take the credit for the photos, Owen took nearly all of them for the whole trip. He's got a pretty good eye :)

      Delete