14 June 2010

Inspiration: Picnics

Happiness is a bowl of cherries and a book of poetry under a shade tree.
-Astrid Alauda

As you sit on the hillside, or lie prone under the trees of the forest, or sprawl wet-legged by a mountain stream, the great door, that does not look like a door, opens.
-Stephen Graham
I'm a big fan of picnics - food just seems to taste better when eaten outside! Although I prefer picnics in summer I've decided that this winter I'm not going to let the weather stop me, so I'm going to stock up on warm clothes and recipes for good old fashioned comfort food. Any suggestions?

Links
Picnic Club at A Cup of Jo (I love this idea!)
Cold Weather Picnic Pack at Design*Sponge
DIY Picnic Placement at Feeding the Soil
Provencal Picnic at Design*Sponge
Great Outfits to Wear for a Picnic at Sensibly Styled
Picnic at Sweetly Yours