27 August 2012

Goals Journal Update


Well over half way through the year and I've completed eight goals with another eight in progress. I'm pretty sure I'll get through them all by the end of the year!



This was a fun goal to mark complete. We visited three new countries in May: Malaysia, Belgium and Greece. Plus a couple of bonus countries: Wales and Vatican City.



I wrapped this up a few months ago, and at the moment I'm working on improving my proofreading and editing skills. I like having another self-employment option for the future.



My aim was to get my weight back within the healthy BMI range, which I was getting closer to after a few months at the gym. It wasn't until after we got back from our trip that I got down to my goal - mainly due to pregnancy food aversions!



I'm not sure if anyone had guessed what the "secret mission" was referring to, but now you know!

7 comments:

  1. Haha I don't know that my "secret mission" is that secret :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your secret identity is though!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4:30 am

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love your goal journal, Bridey. I think handwriting things is almost a lost art these days, and I think there is power in actually writing down the things we want to do! Good luck on finishing up the rest of your goals this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I'll be interested to see if keeping this journal has made me more focussed on the goals, and if I manage to complete more than I normally do. My initial thoughts are it has...

      Delete
  4. What an adorable way to track goals, I love it! I love keeping hand-written notebooks and being able to check things off, the digital check off is just not as satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My favourite part is the Complete! stickers - they're very satisfying to use!

      Delete