29 August 2012

Boy or Girl?

We had our second (and probably final) ultrasound yesterday. This is the one where you can find out the gender of the baby, and...

...we decided to keep it a surprise!

Although we don't know whether we'll be having a boy or a girl, we did find out a little more about the baby. It's developing well, has the right number of limbs, everything seems to be growing in the right places, and it may also be a cyborg from the future.


Notice a resemblance?

The baby now has a new nickname: T-800

9 comments:

  1. How exciting! I don't know if I would be able to stand the suspense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd talked about it for ages and were both happy with a surprise, but I've only just realised that was our one chance to find out - there's no way to change my mind now!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I could handle not finding it out! However, I'd like to keep the future kiddiwinkle's gender secret until at least after a baby shower - I don't think I could handle either excesses of pink and blue when there are so many other awesome colours in the rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of excess pink or blue either, so if we had found out we'd be keeping it quiet too (I promise we didn't find out though and decide to keep the secret!)

      Delete
  3. ooooh I seemed to have missed this exciting news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorrel Hennessey11:51 am

    Looking forward to being an Aunty of a cyborg xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, you weren't kidding the other night when you said the baby looked like the terminator! I like its new nickname better than some of the others that have been talked about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah there's absolutely no way I could not find out something like that! I would go crazy, lol! :P

    ReplyDelete