16 April 2012

Pizza Roulette

In the weekend Owen and I went round to Kristan's house for dinner. We ordered pizza and were feeling brave so decided to try pizza roulette. This means that hot sauce is added to only one piece of pizza, and nobody has any idea which one.


And when I say hot sauce, I mean the hottest hot sauce you can imagine - the type that keeps getting worse even when you've stopped eating, the type that makes your eyes water and your nose run, the type that makes your lips burn and your mouth go a bit numb, the type that is made worse by drinking water (but you try doing it anyway).

How do I know? I lost!

4 comments:

  1. Omg. That would be a really funny game to play but only if I was drinking. I'd be terrified of losing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Pizza roulette sounds both hilarious and terrible at the same time. Hilarious for everyone else, but terrible for the loser. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ended up being terrible and hilarious for all of us since everyone wanted to take a bite to see how hot it actually was!

      Delete
  3. Omg, I've never heard of this! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete