20 February 2012

More Bridey Trivia

If I went to Hogwarts I would be in Ravenclaw. I would also be able to see Thestrals.

I used to think that mushrooms were the most disgusting food, but now I kind of love them.

When I was fifteen I decided to marry Billy Corgan.

One of my habits that drives my husband crazy is leaving half-drunken drinks around the house.

I've never liked the taste of coffee although I quite like the smell.

The most interesting job I've ever had was working at a sex expo.

I frequently die in my dreams (when that happens the dream switches to third person and I continue to follow what's going on).

Donald Sutherland gives me the heebie jeebies.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:49 pm

    I'm not even going to guess this time. I say they are ... oo actually. Maybe it's a double bluff and since they were all true last time they will be half true this time ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You give me way more credit when it comes to being tricky! All true again. Although Mum suggested I elaborate on the sixth point - I was just working as a cashier!

      Delete
  2. I think the Thestrals thing was the most eye-opening for me here. The boyfriend LOVES to leave half-drunken drinks around his apartment! I feel for your husband ;). I found your blog through Katie's, and it's completely adorable! :) New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half drunken Drinks is such a Hennessey thing - remember when I lived with you guys for a couple of months, Owen almost went Crazy!

    And I too always saw myself in Ravenclaw... would be following in your footsteps just like the good ol Braddock days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet Ravenclaw would have been more fun than Braddock though!

      Delete