03 February 2012

Inspiration: Travel Photos

With our trip fast approaching Owen and I are thinking of some sort of photo project that we can do to record our travels. A couple of projects that I'm loving:

Feet First
While sitting on a beach in England with his girlfriend, photographer Tom Robinson took a photo of their feet pointing out to sea. Since then they've documented all of their travels this way, with over 90 photos so far (that's a lot of travelling!).


To check out more photos visit Tom Robinson's website here.

The Longest Way
In 2007 Christoph Rehage planned to walk from China to Germany. He walked over 4,000 kms before he decided to stop, and took self potraits throughout his travels. These photos document the different places he walked through and the growth of a pretty impressive beard!


Have a look at the awesome video he made here, and to get the full story visit the Longest Way website here.

3 comments:

  1. I love both of these!

    I haven't done any photo projects when I travel apart from my 365 photos. I've been doing those for 3 years now and they include Japan and Hawaii. Going to keep doing them this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought about doing the 365 project, but it's a big commitment. Doing it for over three years is impressive and I always like seeing your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.

    ReplyDelete