13 February 2012

Current Obsession: Board Games


Ever since I was little I've loved playing board games. My sister and brother and I would spend hours playing Monopoly (which usually involved a bit of cheating...) and would have some pretty intense games of Trouble and Face Off as well.

Recently we've been building up our collection of board games (we got a couple for Xmas last year) and my current favourites are:
  • Cranium
  • Scattergories
  • Bananagrams

I've heard a lot of good things about Settlers of Cattan so that's next on my list of games to buy. Also on my list is Hungry, Hungry Hippos and Rummikub. Now I just have to recruit more people to play them with me!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely try Settlers! Some other favorites are Carcossonne and SET.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Those are my top three board games as well. Are we board game twins?

    I love having people over on winter Sundays and playing board games. Monopoly isn't invited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halley, I think you might be right! I also have an aversion to Monopoly :)

    ReplyDelete