26 January 2012

True or False

Once I was unintentionally punched in the face at a rock concert.

I never learned to whistle properly.

If I wanted to I could probably quote all of Jurassic Park.

I've been a can can dancer in two different shows.

When I was a teenager I got sick of having curly hair so had it all shaved off.

I've never broken a bone.

If I really like a book I'll usually reread it, sometimes straight away.

I don't own a hair brush.

I was a vegetarian for nearly four years.

When I was little a went through a stage of making everyone call me Arnold.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha I love this list it made me have a laugh! Not at you but with you, appreciate your honesty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I guess, will you tell us?

    True
    False
    False
    True
    True
    False
    False
    True
    True
    False

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah-Rose you got five right. I'll let everyone know the answers soon!

    Anyone else care for a guess?

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRUE - they are all true!!!
    haha Arnold.
    There was a Jurassic Park marathon on here last weekend, All 3 movies... I think Jem got sick of me quoting the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I wondered how long until you or Owen gave the game away!

    ReplyDelete