20 October 2008

Inspiration: Adventure

Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
-Amelia Earhart


Let me tell you a little secret that I might later regret: as soon as I hear the word adventure I'm in. Just by referring to a mundane everyday occurrence as an adventure makes me want to get involved. And like beauty, adventure is in the eye of the beholder.

Life is a fatal adventure. It can only have one end. So why not make it as far-ranging and free as possible.
-Alexander Eliot

Links
Inject Adventure Into Your Everyday Life at Polka Dot Coaching
11 Adventures Anyone Can Use To Spice Up Their Life at My Super Charged Life
Everyday Life - An Adventure by Monika Borger

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:48 am

    adventures are my forte! <3

    mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they would have to be one of my favourite things!

    ReplyDelete