10 December 2011

Current Obsession: Game of Thrones


After hearing so much about the series Game of Thrones, Owen and I finally got around to watching it last weekend. And I don't just mean one episode, we watched the whole first season (and stayed up way too late for a Sunday night).


Since the next season isn't due til next year we've decided to track down the books as a Christmas present. But I'm not sure how closely the series is following the books and I'm a little worried that if I read them then the programme won't be as good (which is usually the case). I guess I'll just have to risk it or learn to be more patient!

2 comments:

  1. I read the first book or two in high school (I forget how many, I remember the story but not what took place in which book), and I think it is very faithful to the books, and also that it won't ruin watching the show (or reading the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caroline! I like your advice, especially as it means I don't have to be patient :)

    ReplyDelete