25 April 2011

Long Weekend

I've loved having a couple of extra days holiday, long weekends are the best! Some of the highlights:


Feathers in My Cap
  • Taking turns with Owen to make fancy breakfast every morning
  • Going on long walks with the dog in the forest near our house
  • Extra warm weather for the first three days, it felt like summer again on Sunday!
  • Getting my haircut for the first time in years 
  • Family dropping in to our house for coffee
  • Finishing up my photo album (which I've been meaning to do for months and months)

Black Eyes
  • Deciding to go shopping on a rainy public holiday when half of the shops in town were closed (but luckily changing my mind before it was too late!)
  • Having to go back to work tomorrow when Owen has an extra day off

2 comments:

  1. what is it a photo album of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 years worth of photos, mostly of friends and holidays. That brings me up to 2008 and I have another stack of photos to start the next decades album! Then there's also the wedding album and possibly a travel album too..

    ReplyDelete