28 August 2009

Amazing Cheese Fondue

On Wednesday night I went round to Sorrel's house for cheese fondue. She'd been promising to make me some for ages, so I was very excited!



The menu included:
  • Three kinds of cheeses (or maybe it was four?)
  • Bread lightly fried with garlic
  • Chicken cooked with herbs
  • Mini sausages
  • Chicken & basil ravioli
  • Perfect roast potatoes
  • Lightly cooked broccoli
  • Raw carrots
  • Corn chips
  • Crackers
Best. Meal. Ever.

A fondue set has now made it to the top of my wish list!

5 comments:

  1. Sorrel Hennessey2:34 pm

    Four cheeses actually:) This week Choc fondue is on the menu!

    And im glad you finally mentioned your lil sis on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fondue! I only had it once in Switzerland, then we tried it at home and failed.

    That dinner looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:44 pm

    yummm... thanks a lot for making me hungry again!!
    I'd love to do chocolate fondue mmm.
    Bisous, Ekerplay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! I'm might be drooling, now, but just a tad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! That fondue looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete